5 No Money Down Options
Select the one that's right for you
By purchasing a Horizon Solar Energy system, you can take direct advantage of federal and state incentives as well as solar renewable energy credits (SREC's) generated by your system. And in most cases we can offer 100% financing: No down payment or security deposit required.
2. PPA Agreement (Power Purchase Agreement) for Residential and Commercial $ 0 down program
As one of our financed offers, a PPA Agreement allows our customers to take advantage of the benefits of solar power, without any up front capital outlay. 100% financing: No down payment or security deposit required.
3. Capital Leasing Agreement / Stays off the balance sheet $ 0 down program
Like the Power Purchase Agreement, the lease agreement offers our customers the opportunity to enjoy solar without up front capital. 100% financing: No down payment or security deposit required.
4. Operating Leasing Agreement / Goes on the balance sheet $ 0 down program
Like the Power Purchase Agreement, the lease agreement offers you the opportunity to enjoy solar without up front capital. 100% financing: No down payment or security deposit required.
5. Our Municipal Finance Program. $ 0 down program
We offer no money down program that offers advantages over alternative financing sources. Together with our finance partners we offer up to a 35 year Tax-Exempt financing solutions for PV solar projects using our products by state agencies and their political subdivisions such as counties, cities, towns, villages, public universities and colleges, police and fire departments, school districts, municipal hospitals and other municipal districts.
• 100% financing: No down payment or security deposit required.
• Amortization Schedule: principal & Interest breakout provided.
• Asset Ownership: Build equity in the asset & maintain ownership during the lease and thereafter.
• Acquire the Equipment needed while avoiding time-consuming revenue-raising procedures and disclosure requirements.
• Enhance Cash flow: Spread out the cost of the equipment over the useful life of the asset and tax revenue periods.
• Finance Amounts: 25K and up. (no limit)
• Flexible Lease Programs and Payment Terms.
• Fund Immediate Needs: As compared to bond financing, leasing can be done in a few days without legal or underwriting fees.
• Lease Terms: 2-35 years.
• Low Fixed Rates: Tax-exempt interest rates.
• No Hidden Costs.
• Non-Appropriation Clause.
• No Prepayment Penalty.
• No Public Debt Created: thus voter approval Not required.
• Payment Options: Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-annual or Annual Payments to meet your budgetary needs. (Advance or Arrears)
• Pre-Payment Options: Purchase the equipment outright at anytime.
• Provides a hedge against inflation.
• Simplifies Paperwork.
• You Control your bid process.
Industrial & Government
America's Answer to Clean Energy
With energy costs expected to rise 30% over the next few years, environmental concerns and a growing demand for electricity, renewable energy resources such as solar power are becoming an increasingly valuable part of the world's energy source. Solar energy is a clean, cost-effective alternative to traditional methods and the wave of the future when it comes to energy. It is a viable part of the solution to global warming and plays a key factor in financial savings for homeowners and businesses.
Solar power produces electricity without producing green house gases. Solar power allows you to make your own electricity and therefore become more energy self-sufficient. It also cuts our dependence on imported energy and fossil fuel produced energy.
Our affordable solar energy systems will increase the value of your home or business and significantly lower or even entirely eliminate your monthly energy bills. With plentiful government rebates and tax credits, your system will eventually pay for itself.
If you are ready to become part of the solution, contact Horizon Solar Energy and one of our Design Engineer's will call you to answer all your questions. Contact us for a free energy consultation
Contact a Horizon Solar Energy representative by submitting a request through email or by calling toll free
1-877-780 SOLAR (1-877-780-7652)
Horizon Solar Energy services all of New Jersey and any State that offers an SREC or feed in tariff. We are located in Edgewater Park, (Beverly Post Office) Burlington County, NJ.